Based on the regulations laid down by the amendment made in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018 and the Indian Medical Council Act-1956.
NEET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of NEET is based on the curriculum issued by DCI and MCI. When you log onto the official website of www.neet2018nic.in you will also get previous years question papers with solutions. You can practice previous year question papers so that you get complete idea about the paper pattern
- The question paper will have 4 sections.
- Total marks of question paper which a candidate can get are 720 marks.
- You will have to attempt a total 180 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks which are (180 * 4): 720 marks.
- Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects question are also asked in NEET 2018 paper.
- You will have to attempt the paper in the offline mode that us Paper and Pen-based. This is why no online computer based exam is conducted.
- You will also have to attempt four objective types of questions which will have one correct answer.
- The duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- You can take the test in 8 languages like Hindi, English, Assamese, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu and Marathi languages.
- For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking (-1 mark).
- Correct answer carries +4 marks.
- Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for the test the upper age limit of 25 years for general category students and 30 years for reserved category students based on the NEET 2018 eligibility. If you have completed or if you are appearing, from open school, you are not eligible to apply. The eligible and interested e students can fill the online application forms on the official website from February 8, 2018, until March 9, 2018. The exam will be held on May 6, 2018.
From the year 2018, it will be necessary for the aspirants to fill their Aadhaar card details while filling NEET PG 2018 application form. You can pay the fee via credit/debit card or net banking. The reserved category candidates must deposit Rs. 2750 and the General category candidates must pay Rs. 3750 as registration fee. You will also have to upload the necessary documents as per the specifications while filling NEET PG application form 2018.
How to Apply
Before you start to fill the NEET 2018 application form, you are advised to ensure that they fulfill the NEET eligibility criteria (the new rules of which have been stayed until April 16, 2018). If you have completed t least 17 years of age or will complete 17 years on or before December 31, 2018, were eligible to apply for NEET. Now the candidates above the age of 25 (30 in the case of reserved categories) will not be allowed to appear (these candidates could apply later apply; final status will be known on April 16).
NEET 2018 Exam Dates
- Release of admit card – 2nd week of April 2018
- Exam date – 6th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Result announcement – 5th June 2018
- 1st Round Counseling starts – 12th June to 24th June 2018
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
NEET exam will be of 3 hours long exam and you will have to attempt 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entire questions will be based on the official syllabus specified by the CBSE and will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
If you wish to avail of the best study material for the NEET exam 2018 then Download Below:-